AN EPITAPH FOR...
|1) What are you
currently up to? |
I am seeking permanent full time employment. I have just recieved my Associates degree in Information Technology Last april and am now looking for a position to utilize my skills.
2) Where did you get your stage name from?
3) Name your 3 high points and your 3 low points
during your tenure with the band.
4) If the opportunity did arise, would you ever
rejoin the band for performance or recording? If
no, why not, and would any 'certain conditions' change
5) What do you think of the current state of
Zadoc...and the Nightmare?
6) Of all of the members of the band (including our
roadies/makeup artists/photographers/etc.), who were the
easiest to get along with/work with and who were the most
difficult to get along with/work with?
Monster, Ssik, Jason helmer,Jeff Densmore ( Not that I hate them, I just got along better with the other people. I think I got along with people who were more on My wavelength.)
Most Difficult: Monster, Ssik, Jason helmer,Jeff Densmore ( Not that I hate them, I just got along better with the other people. I think I got along with people who were more on My wavelength.)
7) Which songs were your favorite, which were your
favorite to play, and which songs didn't you care for if
8) What memories (good or bad) stand out the most
from your tenure with the band?
9) Who were your favorite bands to share billings
with, and what was your favorite show(s) that you
performed with the band? Are there any bands that you
wish you could've shared a billing with, but didn't?
10) If you had the chance to do things over again,
what would you do differently if anything?
11) If you had the chance to assemble 'the perfect
lineup' for the band, who would you choose to comprise
12) What memories do you have about playing or attending the following shows & venues:
Lost Horizon - Syracuse, NY = Too many times!!!!!
13) Who are your favorite bands right now, and who
are you currently listening to?
14) The Last of Dark Cloud:
15) What was/is your favorite era of the band, past
or present, during your tenure or otherwise?
17) Are there songs that you didn't get to play
that were either written after your tenure, or were cut
from the setlists before your several returns, that you
would've liked to have played?
18) Are there songs that got cut from the setlist
during your tenure that you were unhappy about?
What about songs that were added to the set during your
tenure that you disagreed with?
19) Hypothetically, had you stayed with the band
(as opposed to have been dismissed, or leaving on your
own accord) do you think you would still be with the band
20) Overall, do you view your tenure being with the
band as being a positive, negative, or neutral experience
and why so?
22) Anything further you'd like to add?
|Special thanks to Dark Cloud for being a great sport and answering these questions for us. Without Dark Cloud, this band would probably have never gotten off the ground, and certainly some of our best songs would have never been written as they are. For more information on DarK Cloud and his various roles in Zadoc...and the Nightmare check out his entry in the graveyard.|